This article will include my own insights as well as scientific research to back me up and provide some very interesting insights. After a breakup, both of you will most likely go through withdrawal.Now you might think that’s only for drug addicts, but did you know that these things are one in the same, and love actually is a drug?
You broke up for a reason, probably several reasons, and those reasons don’t disappear because you miss each other.
If you only tried to make him miss you, you might get him back, but it wouldn’t last.
In order for him to miss you, you need to not be there. When you’re not there, any negative memories or opinions he has or you will start to fade into the recesses of his mind, and the happier times will move to the forefront. You may discover issues you didn’t even know where there.
Like I said, that’s just how the human brain works. And there’s no time like the present to deal with them!
The nature of the time you spent together will largely determine how he feels post-relationship. You may act crazy or needy or desperate, and this may make him feel even more sure he doesn’t want to get back together. It’s about giving you a chance to get strong again on your own.
About learning what you’re made of and rediscovering parts of yourself that may have gotten lost as the relationship was unraveling.A study found that nearly 90% of people stalk their exes on Facebook, that’s pretty much everyone!I would imagine the remaining 10% just don’t have Facebook, but that hasn’t been scientifically confirmed. If you broke up with him, then it means he didn’t want to break up, he still wanted things to work.If you’re reading this article it means you want to make your ex miss you so that you can get him back.I am all too familiar with the feeling of wanting your ex back, believe me!This is the very reason so many people end up in toxic on-again/off-again relationships.