During the conversation, you jokingly referred to her as the “lady in red.” You could then trigger her feelings of attraction by using a bit of humor: She will have a little laugh and feel attracted to the fact that you’re not only being confident and funny, but you’re also giving her a compliment.All of that combined adds up to her seeing you as a charming guy.
Over-texting There’s nothing with texting a woman, but if you text her too much and don’t ever get her on a call and arrange a date, she can easily lose interest in you. 93% of the communication between two human beings is non-verbal (e.g. When a guy is texting a woman, she is only getting 7% of his actual communication, so she has to fill in the remaining 93% by imagining what he would look like, sound like and be behaving like if he said that (what he sent via text) to her in person.
If you over-text a woman, she may begin to think of you in a negative light (e.g.
For example: One of the ways to attract women is to use humor.
So, say for example that on the night you met her, she was wearing a red dress and was looking sexy.
It will become of a nuisance than anything and she will keep herself open to meeting a guy who will actually meet up with her, kiss her and have sex with her, rather than just text the crap out of her. Taking too long to contact her after getting her number Some guys lack so much confidence in their attractiveness to women that they chicken out when it comes time to text or call her.
I used to make this mistake myself when I first started getting numbers.
Just call her, arrange a date and then have sex with her.
BTW: A recent survey revealed that 55% of couples had sex on their first date and 70% of women admitted to having experienced a one night stand.
You’re simply a cool, confident guy who is going after what he wants.